1:1 Meetings @ 4Networking Area
A 1:1 networking session at 4GAMECHANGERS FESTIVAL is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in face-2-face talks. 20 minutes run fast but it is enough to build first connections before the bell rings and the next talk starts.
- To access the 1:1 networking service you need a 4GAMECHANGERS Ticket.
- All ticket holders will automatically receive a registration link for the 4GAMECHANGERS networking service.
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
- Create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on this platform.
- Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and who you want to meet.
- A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests. Your profile will be visible before, during and after the event.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Be active not reactive. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted.
- Everybody can send meeting requests to everyone
- Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted to be scheduled
5) 1:1 networking session at 4GAMECHANGERS
- Shortly before the event you will receive your meeting schedule by email.
- TIP: Download the "b2match" mobile app (iOS/Android) to
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests)